Need to return an item purchased online? We're here to help, every step of the way.
- Full priced items can be returned for a change of mind refund, exchange or a store credit. If you purchase a full priced item using a promotional code, this is still considered eligible for a refund.
- Markdown items with a red price can be returned for a change of mind exchange or a store credit only, unless deemed faulty.
- Australian orders can be returned within 14 days and international orders within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- We do not accept change of mind returns for gift vouchers, made to order shoes or certain accessories such as shoe care, hats, watches or jewellery, unless deemed faulty.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of their return postage, unless deemed faulty by our team.
- In-store purchases must be returned back to your closest store.
- If you believe your item to be faulty please let us know in writing at email@example.com
Online returns via post
- Australian customers can send their order back to us using Parcel Point or Australia Post.
- You may only return a Product by post if it was originally purchased online. Please note that purchases made at a Tony Bianco boutique need to be returned back to your closest store.
- Print and complete the returns form and package your item in its original packaging.
- Print your label and adhere securely to your parcel. Please ensure it is clearly visible.
- International customers can choose a shipping company of their choice and post to:
Online returns via stores
- Online orders can be returned for free into any Tony Bianco Store, excluding Myer Concessions.
- Merchandise purchased from stockists such as a Myer, David Jones or The Iconic must be returned to the stockist.
- Purchases made using Afterpay can be returned in-store, a refund will be processed to your card for you to complete any remaining repayments.
- For Australian customers please allow 7 days and for international customers 14 days for your return to reach our warehouse.
- Please allow 3-5 business days from the date of delivery back to our warehouse for your return request to be processed. If you have selected a refund or store credit, you will receive a refund/credit notification via email.
We are sorry to hear that your order was not perfect. So what now? Please follow the below steps.
1. Email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Write a description of the fault/incorrect item
3. Include your order number and proof of purchase
4. Include photos of our product team to assess
Products that have a major fault may be returned for a refund, credit note or an exchange for another item. For items with minor faults, we can often repair these for you!
- If you returned your purchase in-store we will provide a store credit with 6 months validity. This store credit cannot be redeemed online.
- If you’d like to use this online, no worries! Email us at email@example.com and we will change over the remaining balance to a gift voucher that can be used both online and in-store and is valid for 3 years.
Other common questions
Help! I can’t find my return form.
- Please see a link to our returns form here.
What’s your return policy?
- Please see a link to our full returns policy here.
How much does it cost to return?
- For Australian customers the average cost of a return via post is $12.95 or you can return into a store for FREE.
- For International customers, returns are at your own cost using a shipping provider of your choice.