Due to coronavirus Tony Bianco has made the tough decision to close stores from 5pm Friday 27th March.
We understand that usually our Australian customers would visit a store for a refund, exchange or faulty assessment.
So for a limited time please use the following link to create a FREE returns label to post your order back to our warehouse. https://return.auspost.com.au/TONY_BIANCO
For your convenience you can drop off your return at Post Offices, Australia Post Boxes, and selected branches of retailers such as IGA, Mitre 10 and Priceline. The Post offices and other retailers enable label-less returns where you just have to take your return parcel and return email along and they’ll print the label for you.
If you need further assistance please email us at email@example.com
- Full priced items can be returned for a change of mind refund, exchange or a store credit. If you purchase a full priced item using a promotional code, this is still considered eligible for a refund.
- Markdown items with a red price can be returned for a change of mind exchange or a store credit only, unless deemed faulty.
- Outlet items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for a change of mind return, size exchange, style exchange or store credit, unless deemed faulty.
- Australian orders can be returned within 14 days and international orders within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- We do not accept change of mind returns for gift vouchers, made to order shoes or certain accessories such as shoe care, hats, watches or jewellery, unless deemed faulty.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of their return postage, unless deemed faulty by our team.
- In-store purchases must be returned back to your closest store.
- If you believe your item to be faulty please let us know in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online returns via post
- Australian customers can send their order back to us using Parcel Point or Australia Post.
- You may only return a Product by post if it was originally purchased online. Please note that purchases made at a Tony Bianco boutique need to be returned back to your closest store.
- Print and complete the returns form and package your item in its original packaging.
- Print your label and adhere securely to your parcel. Please ensure it is clearly visible.
- International customers can choose a shipping company of their choice and post to:
Online returns via stores
- Online orders can be returned for free into any Tony Bianco Store, excluding Myer Concessions.
- Merchandise purchased from stockists such as a Myer, David Jones or The Iconic must be returned to the stockist.
- Purchases made using Afterpay can be returned in-store, a refund will be processed to your card for you to complete any remaining repayments.
- For Australian customers please allow 7 days and for international customers 14 days for your return to reach our warehouse.
- Please allow 5-10 business days from the date of delivery back to our warehouse for your return request to be processed. If you have selected a refund or store credit, you will receive a refund/credit notification via email.
- Refused packages are subject to a re-stocking fee of $12.00 which will be deducted from the refunded amount.
We are sorry to hear that your order was not perfect. So what now? Please follow the below steps.
1. Email customer service at email@example.com
2. Write a description of the fault/incorrect item
3. Include your order number and proof of purchase
4. Include photos of our product team to assess
Products that have a major fault may be returned for a refund, credit note or an exchange for another item. For items with minor faults, we can often repair these for you!
- If you returned your purchase in-store we will provide a store credit with 6 months validity. This store credit cannot be redeemed online.
- If you’d like to use this online, no worries! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will change over the remaining balance to a gift voucher that can be used both online and in-store and is valid for 3 years.
Other common questions
Help! I can’t find my return form.
- Please see a link to our returns form here.
What’s your return policy?
- Please see a link to our full returns policy here.
How much does it cost to return?
- For Australian customers the average cost of a return via post is $12.95 or you can return into a store for FREE.
- For International customers, returns are at your own cost using a shipping provider of your choice.